Monday, December 2, 2013

Dec 2, 2013 Its becoming more real!

WE CLOSE IN 18 DAYS!!!

No new pictures today. I will walk through the home this Sunday and get some though. It is finally becoming real. I am excited and a bit unraveled from all the activity and final to do list. I am arranging utility connects and disconnects today. We have already reserved a moving truck and are planning our first party ( a moving party! ) .
They have the microwave in the house and have been doing the last minute fixes. We will not be able to get our sod in until May, this is not really a surprise and doesn't bother me that much. The silver lining is that is gives me time to tweek my backyard landscaping designs.
We are packing up and the next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind of activity, We have decided the first decoration in our new house will be our Christmas tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment