Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NVR called - July 12th 2013



July 12th 2013 

NVR called, apparently they had been trying to contact me. I didn't receive the voice mail until today. They had emailed me but had misspelled my email address. I do not blame the messenger. He is actually a very nice guy and tries hard to work with us. NVR needs more paper work. They need explanations for every deposit put in our account even the small ones (kid’s birthday money etc.) This is more annoying than it is problematic. I am a very organized person and would have been happy to detail all of those the first time I took paper work to the office if they simply would have let me know it would be needed. None the less I am off to gather more copies. I am assured the underwriting will be underway as soon as it’s all turned in. ( This is sounding a little repetitive but I have done enough research to know that this process is time consuming. They will continue to want bank statements through the entire process (This is above the initial request for 2 months of bank statements) I am assured they do this with everyone. I wouldn’t really mind at all if I could simply take them to the model but here we need to go to the NVR office which is a 35 minute drive on a good day. Thank heavens for in car ipod connections and air conditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment